Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

For a Child!

Welcome Back!  What a fantastic turnout yet again!  Thank you all for playing along every week!  We enjoy your creations and look forward to seeing you each and every time! 

We have a fun challenge again this week, but first we have to choose a winner for last week's challenge!  The winner of the Whimsy Stamps prize is...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
76 
Timestamp: 2011-03-29 12:47:44 UTC


That is Terri Sherman!

 
 Congratulations, Terri!  Please contact me at CreativeCardCrew@aol.com to claim your prize!

Next we need to say goodbye to two more DT members as their terms have come to a close.  We want to wish Marilyn and Cherie a fond farewell!  Thanks for your beautiful work, ladies! You'll be missed!

Now onto this week's challenge!  Our challenge is "For a Child!"  We'd love to see what you come up with! Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps!  



"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"

The prize for this week's challenge is:

 
 Now...onto our samples!  Welcome to our newest team members :)


Sharon
Sharon

tiny purple 001
Mari

Caroline
Caroline

ccc26
Agnieszka

For a child by SusanCC
Susan CC

For a child by SusanCC 2
Susan CC

ccccmarch 27
Denise

Karli for a Child
Karli

bettina
Bettina

Rebekah
Rebekah

So thanks for stopping by today!  We look forward to seeing you play along! Have a great week!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely Cards from all the DTs! Great work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this challenge.. Great job from the DT

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT cards, great challenge as always, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I found this site! Great cards and thanks for the challenge! :0)

    XO ~ Amy Jo (new follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful dt work!! tfs
    brenna
    rbanderson@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late, but I played anyway!! Thanks for looking: http://stampedsmiles.blogspot.com/2011/04/belles-n-whistles-blog-hop-join-us.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! I love that you used bling for the body of the butterfly...so cute!

    ReplyDelete