Followers

Monday, July 09, 2012

Design Team Call

We are look for new members to add to our ranks. If you are enthusiastic and a paper crafter, then we want to add you to our team!

No experience necessary.

Must have a active blog and be able to use sponsor digi images. We get some great sponsors and we want to showcase their products well.

Must comment on entries. You will be assigned 2 ending numbers to comment on.

You don't need to make a card/project for this call. I will be checking your blog, to see your work. I will be looking at several posts to spot your style and commitment to postings.

To apply just link your blog below.

3 comments:

  1. Hi ladies, I love visiting your blog even when I don't get to enter the challenges. Would love to join your team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best of luck in finding an awesome Design Team. I know entrant #1, Deanne, from her participation at my challenge blog, Word Art Wednesday, and I can tell you that Deanne is always VERY creative and that she is a faithful, busy little crafter. Just wanted to throw in my two cents worth!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I am interested in joining your DT. I hope you like what you see on my blog. There was nowhere to link, so I am using the comment area. Hope you find me!

    Beverly Cole
    creationsofmykind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete