Followers

Thursday, April 16, 2015

85 Sentiment

85 Sentiment

I owe all of you a really big apology. Writing this post slipped my mind!!! I am so sorry for any inconvenience.

Let me get right to business. First up is last fortnights winner.

Mr. Random.org selected #54 and that is: Jane Savage with this stunning egg basket.

Jane, contact Mari at the address in the right side bar to claim your prize from A Day For Daisies.


Top 3 selected by Cathy!!!

23 -  TRACEY F.



No Picture


 61 -  CEC



Imagine That!

Prize: 3 Digis

Our challenge for this fortnight is to use a sentiment on your project!



Inspiration by our lovely designers.


CATHY



Dana



LINDA W.
SPRING SHEEP


Outer Stair Step Cards

Vicki
(28 years and still counting!)


Jan's

Yvonne

Joanna

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely cards by the DT!! I'm so impressed - I just love sponsoring your challenge and seeing what your DT can do with my images, so Thank You team, for creating such beautiful cards, and thank you CCC for allowing me to sponsor!! Good luck to your winner/s.
    xxKris
    (owner, Imagine That! digis by Kris)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My card was selected as a prize winner for the Green challenge in March. Today I received the prize (sent to the U.S. from the Netherlands) - two lovely Marianne dies. A big thanks to you, and especially to the generous sponsor. Now I have lovely new goodies to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work by the DT! Thanks for another wonderful challenge, see you again soon. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my project as one of the Top 3! :-) Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thank you for featuring my cross box as one of your Top 3...and congrats to all the others as well! Looking forward to playing along in your next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such fab DT inspiration, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Beautiful work from the design team. Thank you for a great challenge.

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful projects by the DT...lots of inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had time to make another entry using the dies I won a few weeks ago. I would appreciate any suggestions on ways to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow just noticed that I won the last challenge! Thank you so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration. Great examples from the DT!

    ReplyDelete