Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Autumn or Fall!

Welcome!  Hope you are all enjoying the change of season...it seems to happen so fast!  We really enjoyed the back to school creations last week!  My, the talent out there!  But the random picker made it's choice and here she is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
26 
Timestamp: 2010-09-14 00:09:49 UTC

That's Karin with these adorable creations: 




Congratulations, Karin!  Please contact me at CreativeCardCrew@aol.com to claim your prize!

Now, onto this week's challenge.  Our sponsor this week is the lovely, Sassy Cheryl
"Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Creative Card Crew challenge this week.

I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over six years. I started creating digital images about ten ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits.  It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do!  It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!)

Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images.

Thanks for playing along this week… happy coloring!"

She gave us some wonderful images to work with.  Check out the DT's FABULOUS work!

DSCF0942
Melly
Creative Card Crew Challenge Fall Halloween
Denise
cherie    fall colours
Cherie
Julie M - Spooky!
Julie
CCC 9-14
Peggy
Janna

Sandie
Sandie
1Maria-sassy cheryl autumn
Maria
Chrissie
Chrissie


20 comments:

  1. Wow ladies. These are fantastic. I am thrilled that you invited me to be the sponsor for the challenge this week at Creative Card Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely challenge, thank you ladies. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the look at some beautiful cards from the DT.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme and DT-cards!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome DT samples!
    I am actually entering 2 cards that are on the same post.
    Sorry, I didn't think about separating them earlier. ;)
    Come see them HERE.
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ladies did such cute cards. The inspiration is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, the DT work is just FABULOUS and congrats on all the entries you are getting! GREAT Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing DT Cards!!! Love them!
    Thanks for the inspiration and a fun challenge!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job by the DT. I can't believe that I forgot to post my card. Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards by the DT!

    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite time of the year ... thanks for the inspiration Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems there was a round theme going on with the DT cards as well. Funny how mine matches :) Great cards, I especially like the glitter on the pumpkin card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow such pretty DT cards. My first challenge card at creative crew :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for a great challenge! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great challenge and awesome samples! Thanks for always having fun challenges for us! God Bless! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! The DT creations are fabulous!
    Thank you for a great challenge, I love taking part in it.
    Blessings from the Southern Hemisphere!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great challenge. Love the DT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG such a great challenge blog.
    Great work from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oops missed it :( Here's mine anyway!

    Aloha, Kim Mc

    ReplyDelete