Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Challenge 53 An Easel Card....

Hi there and welcome to the Creative Card Crew Challenge.

All of your Thank you cards were fantastic so thank you very much.

The winner of the fabulous prize kindly donated by our Victoria is:

Congratulations please could you email us at CreativeCardCrew@gmx.co.uk with your postal details and we will hand them over to Victoria.

Now before i let you know about this weeks challenge i have a bit of news for you and that is that me ( Paula ) has decided to step down from running Creative Card Crew and being a DT member. Its been such a difficult decision to make but my health hasn't been great recently and because of this i just haven't been crafting and i just feel its better that i leave and let someone take over who will be able to give 100% which i cant do at the moment so i have asked my lovely friend Janna to take over and im so pleased that she agreed so before i pass over to Janna to let her introduce herself to you i just want to say a big big thank you to ALL of you lovely crafters who have made Creative Card Crew what it is today by taking part in the challenges every two weeks and a big big thank you to all of the sponsors who have supported me and my team by kindly donating such fabulous prizes. I would also like to thank all of my fabulous DT for all your fantastic projects and hard work im really going to miss you all. xxxx

So id like to introduce you to the lovely Janna:
Hello Everyone!  I am very honored that the lovely, Paula has asked me to fill her shoes!  I do hope that I can do her proud! It's going to be an adjustment but I am so excited to take the job and do hope that everyone continues to visit, play along and comment on our challenges!  I have been a crafter all of my life, but cards only for the last hand full of years.  I have grown in my abilities over the years and with the inspiration of our DT and all of you visitors, I feel I'm going to continue to grow!  So I thank you for this warm welcome and wish Paula nothing but the best with happiness, health and many hugs!   Best wishes, my friend!




So onto our challenge which is being hosted by the lovely Linda W who has chosen the theme of :

Easel Cards

We are being sponsored the fortnight by the lovely Denise at Whimsy Stamps.


and Denise has kindly given us a $15 gift certificate for one lucky winner.



and we are lucky to have the lovely Crystal from Whimsy as our GDT this fortnight also:



Victoria


Thank you for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge
We cant wait to see your easel cards
Please link up your work via the Inlinkz System and Good Luck.
Love the Creative Card Crew DT.
xxxx

14 comments:

  1. So surprised to see that I've won the previous challenge - thank you - have sent an email. All the easel cards are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girls, Like making easle cards, sorry mine is a "C" card. LOL Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi girls
    Fab cards from the team hope mine is suitable it doesn`t have to be a digi stamp does it?
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant challenge, I love making easel cards!

    Best wishes,
    xx paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Girls
    great challenge, i luv easel cards, lovely Dt work, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great DT cards love doing easel cards
    carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya ladies, great challenge. Lovely creations by all the design team

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your health improves Hazel-you'll be missed. Welcome Janna-Good Luck with the top post. I've played her for awhile and I know it will continue to be a fun place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards girls, I love easel cards, so I'm loving this challenge.

    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love easel cards. Here with card no 2. Hope it`s OK.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful DT work Ladies Beautiful! Jo xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beings mine is my very first easel card x I felt I would celebrate by entering a challenge (something I have only done twice before) x

    Looking at the DT cards ~ they are stunning x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful DT creations.
    Crafty Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job, Ladies! Your easel cards are so gorgeous!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete