Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Challenge 48 Happy Birthday....

Hiya and welcome to the Creative Card Crew Challenge

Thank you so much for all your fantastic entry's into our last challenge Vintage/Aged.

The winner of the 5 images from Prairie Fairy is:


Congratulations Ann please can you email me (Paula) at CreativeCardCrew@gmx.co.uk to claim your prize.

I would like to introduce to you our 2 new full time DT members which are Emma & Sandie

Welcome to the crew ladies its great to have you on board both of your work is stunning and i know your both going to be a great inspiration to us all. xxxx

This fortnights challenge has been set by the lovely Janna and she has chosen the fabulous theme of :

Happy Birthday

We are sponsored this fortnight by The Stamping Boutique

Here is just a bit about the company

I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. My team and I are very happy to sponsor The Creative Card Crew. My store has been open since September 2009. I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor. Have a wonderful week!

Tracey is kindly giving away 5 of her fabulous images as this fortnights prize.

So here's some inspiration from the Design Team:







Victoria


Linda C

Thank you so much for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge and we cant wait to see your Birthday Cards/Projects.

Please link up your work via the inlinkz system

Good luck

Love The Creative Crew Crew

xxxx


14 comments:

  1. Oooh I can't wait to play with some Prairie Fairy images! Thanks so much for the wonderful prize!
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful samples this week DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally made a challenge again, love birthdays, so this one was easy. Thanks for providing a great place for all of us to play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DT team, your cards are fab!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge, gorgeous DT cards as always, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cards from teh DT!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards from the DT! Great inspiration and this was fun taking part! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great inspiration from the DT! Fabulous! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun Challenge! Thanks for the inspiration, I needed to get another BD card done.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Phew, hope I have made it in time...love all of your cards, such an inspiration...hugs Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous DT samples ... all so gorgeous!

    Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards from the DT
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete